Providing private, in-home, expert and professional Lactation Consultations – $225.
Call now 847-308-7367
We are a group of experienced International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) with over 60 years of combined service of helping breastfeeding families. IBCLCs are health care professionals. All of the lactation consultants in our group know and understand what challenges come with being a new mom. We provide considerate, non-judgmental, expert and professional assistance with breastfeeding. We are here for you!
Breastfeeding challenges can be quite complex. Please call anytime 847-308-7367
to determine if your concern warrants a consultation or for general information.
Services & Fees:
All private consultations are in your home. The fee is $225 for your initial consultation ($250 twins), which usually lasts between 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 hours. This enables the lactation consultant to get to the root of your concerns and it gives them time to create an individualized lactation plan for you. Telephone, text and email follow-up is included in the initial fee for as long as you require it. We all breastfed our babies and we want you to know we are here for you for as long as it takes. We highly value the continuity of long-term support and care for our clients.
Partners and your other support people are welcome at both classes and private consultations at no extra fee. Consultation and class fees are due at time of service; check, cash or credit card via paypal. Gift certificates available.
A follow-up appointment can be made in your home. The fee for this service is $150 and the appointment lasts about 1 to 1 ½ hours.
3 In-Home Consultations Package – $375 (Payable at first or at second visit. Non-refundable after second visit completed.)
Telephone Consult – $30 for 30 minutes. Call for details.
What to expect with the first visit
- We introduce ourselves, review your medical history, including factors associated with your current condition and document the initial evaluation.
- Depending on your particular concerns, you will likely be asked to nurse your baby for observational purposes and/ or use your breast pump and any other breastfeeding aids you are currently using. Your partner or support person is encouraged to be present.
- We create a lactation care plan that will identify aspects of your concerns and provide help, suggestions and recommendations.
- The visit will last between 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 hours. We will work around your baby’s sleeping and eating routines and there will be plenty of time for questions and to discuss all of your concerns.
- A medical health superbill receipt will be provided and we will give you instructions on how to file with your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Reimbursement is dependent upon your type of insurance.
- We are available to you for further follow up via phone and email after the visit.
For clients – please download, print and fill-out the 3 Intake Forms:
- Questionnaire This form is to be filled out by our clients only and not to be copied or distributed to others. Pat Lindsey, IBCLC holds the copyright to this form and has given this private practice express permission for its use.
- Consent Form
- Privacy Practices
We also provide customized in-home classes for pregnant moms and couples. As well as returning to work and pumping classes. Our intention is to educate and build your confidence about breastfeeding. The class is about 2 hours and the fee is $75.